I changed the hosting of my repo from Github to Bitbucket. I like Bitbucket because not only does it house the code and history, but also it ties in with a bug tracker that allows for tracking (and assigning) of bugs, but also collaboration with developers.
To remap my remote repo, I did this:
git remote set-url [example] [git://github.com/user/test.git]
[example] = repo name
[git://github.com/user/test.git] = new repo url
I had some bad data in my DB where fields had a space or some other value I could not see, so I needed to set the field to null (my program looks for null). To do this, I changed the value of the field, then clicked “Apply” and on the SQL preview screen, I changed the value to NULL (ie city = NULL where…).
Changing the format of data in a field can be easy: