Facebook now requires you to use https for your Valid OAuth Redirect URIs for apps. This is true even when your app is in development mode.
To get it to work:
- I went to their website and downloaded their program
- I extracted the file for the program
- In my console, I went into the directory where ngrok was extracted to and entered ‘grok http 3000’ on my Windows machine, other machines may use ‘./grok http 3000’
- After entering that, ngrok will provide you an https address which you put into the Valid OAuth Redirect URIs field in Facebook
- Once you fire up your server, you should be able to access it using that https address instead of localhost:3000